- Imagine, if students apply the concept they learn, right then and there.
- Imagine, if they don't move ahead until they grasp the current concept.
- Imagine, if students learn when they want to, where they want to.
Course 1 - Java, Developing web applications with Spring framework
- Why this course. How is Java useful. Where is it applicable. Web programming and Spring. ...
- Introduction to Java
- OOPS with Java
- Generic Programming, Reflection, Understanding JVM, GC, ...
- Understanding programming
- Introduction to JDBC, JPA, ORM with Hibernate
- 101 on web - HTML, CSS, JS
- Deployment (Deploying to Tomcat)
- Spring framework (Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML Config, Web MVC)